schedule

schedule

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Lotto player secret


When I went to a mall last Friday, I decided to go to a lotto outlet. I found this senior citizen guy who was about in his 80s picking some lotto cards. He was still very strong and his mind is so alert. He tried to talk to me about how my lotto games status are. I told him that I only start betting when the jackpot prizes reaches P25 million . He told me I was a disciplined guy, that I don't bet every draw. When it was my time to ask him how he plays the lotto game.He was so excited to tell his story.

It was almost a 30 minutes conversation. He has played lotto for almost 13 years. He told me wherever he goes, if he finds a lotto outlet, he will bet, whatever scheduled game there is for the day. An average of P100 a day budget for him to play the game.

He has already won a 5 digit prize of P28,000 a few years back. He was so happy then, because he was able to win that prize, but he wants to target the jackpot prize. So I ask him, how was the P28,000 prize he won. He told me its all gone now. He just bet it back for a 5 months betting. He showed me his wallet with a folded lotto cards probably 4 to 5 folded cards with lotto tickets inside. I told him, if one of this days, he will win the jackpot, will he stop playing the lotto? He said no. He will still bet, but now on much bigger bets. But I told him, remember your P28,000 consolation prize? What happened to it, you just returned it.

I guess you can never have enough money, even if you're rich already.
But his response to me was just perfect .. "you'll never know how long you will have to live.".. A word coming from a senior citizen.

For the past 30 minutes of our conversation .....

I think I found the secret medicine for the longevity of life. This senior citizen feels the excitement and the jolt of energy in his body, when he plays the lottery game. He believes that Dreams do come true and that is winning the lotto jackpot anytime now. And Yes that's the secret medicine of his longevity.