schedule

schedule

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am a gambler



Mar. 28, 2008

Wow.. what a day for 6/49 lotto bettors. First, there are no winners, second the jackpot prize for the next draw on Sunday will jump to P240 million more or less.

Again this is the biggest prize in history to be given by PCSO or any game related to the game of chance.

For lotto bettors yesterdays draw was a sad draw because they were not able to hit the jackpot.

 Dont worry about that, because the next draw is more exciting. we have to follow where the money is going OK.

Did you know that high stake lotto bettor bet more when the jackpot prize gets bigger? yes its true.

One person I know told me yesterday he bought lotto tickets worth P10,000.00 and the last draw he also bought lotto tickets worth P15,000.00 he is now poorer by P25,000. I will talk to him tonight about his lotto tickets if he got some consolation prizes maybe 5 numbers or maybe 4 or 3 numbers.

I told him once, how will he feel if he bets that kind of amount and then a winner will come out with only a single bet of P20.

His answer to me was perfect.....he said ..I am a gambler if I loose, I loose if I win, I win .