schedule

schedule

Friday, January 1, 2010

This is it for lotto bettors


Jan, 20. 2008

Who will win tonight's 6/49 jackpot prize of 125m?
Will it be from Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao?

Or will be someone who is really and badly in need of money or someone who will just add more money in his Bank account?

 I heard someone who bet 7 times today every one hour gap in between. sure he has a lot of money to bet.

We are all in need of money, all of us wants to win this draw so whoever will win tonight will really change his or her life either to good or bad.

Good if he or she will share and help people who are in need or bad if the money won will control his or her life .

I hope that the winner will fulfill what condition he or she promised to God Almighty. This is just money. choose money or life?

If you want to ask me what if I win tonight?
My answer would be .....I will never bet again in a lotto game....good luck to all.