schedule

schedule

Friday, January 1, 2010

If I will win the lotto jackpot prize
















Jan. 19, 2008

Heard this morning in a radio program about winning in this 6/49 lotto draw coming Sunday with a
Jackpot prize of 125 million.

What if I win, then what will I do with it. Texter flooded the radio station computer monitor.
I will donate to the hospital...I will construct a chapel. I will give to a charity Organization. I will help the poor people...

All messages accepted were almost the same. My only question was.

Why should we win first the lotto before doing all this promises to help people.
Could we not help this people by giving them help first before winning.?

We don't need to give 1 million to built a Chapel. we can donate P100 first or make a collection box for a start.

If then people will donate even P50 it will come to a time it will reach P1 million, then that's the time to built the Chapel.

My point is that if we will not win the draw the Chapel will never be built . If you want to help people we don't need to be rich to have a reason to help or we don't need to be poor in order to have a reason not to help.

What we need is only a heart and that's the secret. So don't wait for the lotto draw because lightning can hit as many times than hitting the lotto Jackpot.