schedule

schedule

Saturday, January 2, 2010

1 winner for the Lotto prize of P 111 million











Jan. 1, 2010

A lotto bettor from Parañaque City won the 6/49 lotto jackpot prize of P111-million last Dec. 29, 2009 draw. 

Will this person make more friends or make more enemies and lost some relatives?

 I remember reading an article about a Filipina who married a rich British national that cause a lot of family trouble. 

The reason MONEY. 

In our kind of Society we Filipinos cannot keep our-self simple. The tendency to show off what we got is our inborn genes quality. 

If I have more money than you then I'm above you. Even if you wont believe me, but this is true.

If the person is a kind of old rich family then it could make a difference. but if the winner of this draw came from a ordinary or disorganize way of life then you know what I mean. I hope the winner of this P111-million will be a different kind of person.

 I'm happy for this lotto winner. The only hope I wish is that this person could be a very religious person and that could make a difference.