schedule

schedule

Friday, October 22, 2010

Life of a lotto winner






My friend never fails to bet the lotto because he is a consistent bettor. He follows my advice on how to win a lotto jackpot.He has his plans ready just in case he wins the jackpot.

I know my friend very well because we grow up together in the province.
I saw how he live his life during those old days, how the ups and down were.
Ive seen him down to the wire.
I've seen him living off everything that belonged to him. Selling his watch, his radio cassette and personal belongings just to get by. He even told me once he have nothing left to sell on his personal belongings.

I often wonder what would happen if my friend wins the lotto jackpot? Probably he would just drop everything and fly back to our province. my favorite place on earth, and start a new life there. Seeing old friends, making new friends, doing new things in a completely new environment. The thought of it excites me no end. I Imagine him living it up, without a care in the world, having millions in the bank. Having a big business, living in a big mansion , driving the latest Suv, having his old radio cassette which he sold way way back replaced to a home theater components with 3D Tv. Having the latest Nokia cellphone model, the latest laptop,I pods and other electronic gadgets. Seeing him like a 16 years old 4th year high school working student all over again and just as a happy go lucky guy.
I'm sure that his winnings wont go to waste because he knows what a hard life means.


Just as I feel happy for him and my energy level peaking, reality sets in, Before I could think of it, I saw him, he was back to his daily routine job, and to the realization that this will just have to be a dream .... for the moment for him until he wins the lotto jackpot.