schedule

schedule

Friday, August 20, 2010

Are your plans ready?



A friend of mine told me once that " She would love to win a large amount of money" from the lotto. but in reality she told me she doesn't know how to manage it when it comes to millions and she knows and believe that she would wind up loosing it all away.

she was afraid that, the same thing would happen to her that happened to a lotto winner who was admitted in a hospital because relatives and friends knew, and that caused her a nervous breakdown because she was pestered always.

The problem with us, when people knew that you won a lotto jackpot, no amount of money you give or lent to friends and families would be enough.
It will always be compared to the amount you won. they want you to give them in millions also, not in thousands.

Its like an obligation because you won, you are now oblige to give your winnings to them. it sounds crazy. if you say no, then they are now your enemies and if you say yes, expect everyday that you will hear knocks on your front door.

So the only solution to this problem is....
See to it that no one should know that you won the lotto jackpot.


Plan, plan , and plan carefully....
Plan on how much goes to the bank for time deposit. plan on how much goes to investments. plan on how much goes to charity. plan where you want to leave. plan on how you want to leave your life. So plan everything carefully .....
No planning means, you will guarantee yourself going broke.
So planning is more important than ever.


So if you want a safe advice....
To be on the safe side, it might be better just to choose the draws with small jackpot prizes than with bigger jackpot prizes. Do I sound serious?


I found this comment on my blog and I just love what it says...

Anonymous said...

I bet the lotto quietly that nobody knows. I keep myself simple. In case I will win the lotto jackpot, no big deal, just as nothing had happened. I will keep all the excitement and pleasure within me. no problem will be created.