schedule

schedule

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Are you a lotto winner in waiting ?



Did you know that Philippine lotto started in 1995?
How many years have you been playing the lotto?
How much money have you spend since playing the lotto?
Did you ever won a consolation prize ?
Have you ever tried betting your last money?
Did you ever thought of quitting ?

Is your concrete plan ready in case you will win the lotto jackpot?
I hope you have read all my previous articles because in some ways it will help you a lot.

Here are some of my advice that I want to share with you...

Winning the lotto for me is based on pure luck and if you are lucky you will win.
I believe that the gods of luck will be on your side one of this days.
Others would say it is just a superstitious belief that many of us tend to rely upon, but I believed on it because it worked for me. If you're not a believer then I respect that. But, winning the lotto also depends on you. It's also a mind game, if you know what I mean. If you play use a little strategy or if you believe those formulas then let see what happens.

Play religiously. Make it your daily ritual if you may. By doing so, this maximizes your chances of winning. The more frequent you play, the more chances you get to have in winning. It takes regular action to get what you want.

Think positive. Be optimistic. Just like everything else in life, winning the lotto would depend on you. Make it your goal. Trust and believe that you can win, just like anybody who has won already.. Be patient. Don't lose hope. If you don't win today or tomorrow, keep it cool. Always think that you can win and one day you will. Good luck.