schedule

schedule

Friday, January 1, 2010

Lotto players form a group
















Feb. 3, 2008

Most winners in other countries who played lotto formed groups.

The chances of winning has a higher percentage than betting alone.

If I have P100 bet that means I have 10 chances of winning.

But if I have a group of 15 then we will have 150 chances of winning.

But most Filipinos prefer to bet alone. we are a little bit greedy but not all when it comes to money.

If we can get the money alone by ourself, why get help from others.
Take the ZTE broadband case in the senate. Senator Santiago is right when she said that, this investigation is all about kickback and who will get the bigger commissions and they are all fighting about money.

This people are already very rich but still they want more.

 I remember an Ad way back years ago about a company who was recruiting people to form a group for the lotto. But I don't know if it still exist.

But I doubt it will succeed. So what do you think ? would you play alone or in a group?